Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tom Cruise dumped

Yeah I know this isn't sports related but I can't help to post this great news. Paramount Pictures has kicked Tom Cruise and his blimp sized ego to the curb. The reason they gave is for his crazy conduct the past year.

To me I love this. I, like most people, have grown tired of his antics this past year. I never saw his Oprah moment but I've seen the Scary Movie 4 version. Not only has his personal life sucked, well with the exception of Katie Holmes, but so has his movies. The last movie I liked w/him was Collateral and I liked that movie more for Jamie Foxx than him.

Tom Cruise's best days have been behind him. His best movies are all from the 80s; Top Gun, Color of Money, Cocktail, Rain Man, Days of Thunder and 92's A Few Good Men.

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006, Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

You're dead right .. his time has definitely passed, and I'm glad Paramount had the stones to admit it ... I've seen clips of his Oprah meltdown, and the truly scary thing was the look in his eyes . pure madman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter