Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Taking a break from blogging.

Sorry for my lacking of posts but I've had alot of things going on in my life the last month and I haven't really had the motivation to blog at this time. I've got some things I want to put on here but I've tried writing but it's not coming out like I'd like. Also starting a new job next week that will have me in North Carolina for a week doing training. So I'm taking some time off from this to focus on getting healthy and getting my job settled. Losing my girlfriend has honestly taken a toll on me and I can't find the motivation to blog at this point, so that's another issue I'm working through. So just hang with me for a little bit, I promise I'll be back soon.

6 Comments:

At September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Miss reading your posts.

 
At September 13, 2006, Blogger ジェームズ (JET) said...

Cry me a river...Why don't you put your pain on paper and write your way out of it? Trust me its theraputic.

 
At September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit being a btich G_damnit, get back oon your f_in blog and make it happen...we need you. By the way, JET you are a fyuckin ass hole for treating the Braqdford like that..some friend yuou are

 
At September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. What he said! Sorry you're having a hard time, Brad. Hand in there!

 
At September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, "hang" in there. Well, I guess "hand in there" might work as well to help you get past the past...

 
At September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry man, I've been there before myself. It's not easy but you just got to figure out a way to move on, I'm sure you can find a better fish in this great pond of life. Get yourself together, never know whats around the corner.

Keep your chin up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter