Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Citadel Bulldogs release 2008 Football Schedule

The Citadel Athletic Dept released the upcoming 2008 Football schedule today. Among the highlights include games against Clemson, Florida and Princeton.

The Dawgs open the season at home against Webber International then travel to Clemson to take on the Tigers. Princeton comes to town the following weekend. Citadel will visit Florida in late Nov, a good time to face the SEC team as they will avoid the dreaded heat in the "Swamp" and maybe catch them resting some players in preperation for the SEC Championship game.

Other home games include Wester Carolina, Elon, Georgia Southern and Tenn Chattanooga (Homecoming).

This schedule is full of great games and road trips. I will no doubt be in attendance for the game of the "C" schools as Citadel visits Death Valley to battle Clemson. It'll be a tough game for me to root for, I can't win and can't lose. I don't want Clemson to get embarrased yet I don't want Citadel to get throttled. I'm hoping for a 35-17 type game.

The other game that I'm excited for is the trip to Gainsville in Nov. I missed out on the opportunity to witness this game in person when they last played in 1998. The Dawgs lost that game in somewhat respectable fashion 49-10.

I'm going on record to predict a 2008 record of 7-5.



Click here for the full 2008 Schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter