Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pray for the fallen Heineken

Please give a moment of silence to the fallen Heineken.

They were youngings on the way to their rightful owner, haven't even had a breathe of fresh air yet and didn't know what it felt like to be held when tragedy struck. A truck load of Heineken came to a regrettable end on Friday as numerous Heineken's expiration dates expired way too soon. Their journey cut short.

I ran across this little accident, tragedy if you will, on Friday and as I passed I gave my own moment of silence. The accident happened on Clements Ferry Rd in Mt Pleasant. No word on how many Heineken's lost their lives on this fateful day.








































Here's a picture on the web strikingly similar but on a large scale than the one I saw.

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter