Friday, June 23, 2006

Ghana knocks US out of World Cup

Ghana took advantage off Claudio Reyna's error to score the first goal then they took advantage of a bad call on a foul to score the winning goal to knock team USA out of the World Cup. Now I know that Ghana is in Africa but I couldn't tell you where. This is their first World Cup and they have now gotten to the second round that has been illusive to the US in previous Cups.

So this leads me to my Ghana list, feel free to add to this list.

Ghana knock USA out of the World Cup
USA is Ghana with the wind
Ain't no sunshine when she's Ghana
Watcha Ghana do when they come for you
Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghanacameleon
Bruce Arena is Ghana as Head Coach

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2006, Blogger ジェームズ (JET) said...

Mama said knock you out, I'm Ghana knock you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter