Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm pulling for _______ in the Superbowl.

My reasons for pulling for the ______...

Patriots

Not in my lifetime have I seen or ever thought I would see a team go undefeated. NFL analyst have brain washed up over the last few years to think that it could never happen because of parity. So much for that theory that teams are more even. It was as top heavy this year as I've seen in a long long time. So seeing the Pats finish of this undefeated season would be pretty cool. My other reason is so that we don't have to listen to Mercury Morris run his damn mouth anymore about his 72 Dolphins being the only undefeated team. He is the only one that seems to have been on every damn telecast rapping about or offer his "wait till you're in my neighborhood" speech and I'm sick of it. And I don't think I'm alone. Seems that Mercury's identity is based completely around that undefeated season. I just want to see him go away. Go Away Mercury. Thirdly, I just hate the Giants, I'm a Cowboys fan.


Giants

Well I don't really like the Patriots and their whole "Spy gate" crap and I never wanted to see Dallas's record of 3 Superbowl titles in 4 years tied and damn if they didn't tie it. I'm sick of seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl, this is their 5th appearance since 1996 and winning this game would make 4 wins in 6 years. Secondly my Cowboys lost to the Giants in the second round and the Giants winning makes losing to them a little less painful and they are an NFC East team. Yes I know that contradicts my reasoning for seeing the Pats win but this is why I'm pulling the Giants. Thirdly, I'm worried about what's going to happen with Mercury Morris if the Pats win, if loses the "only" designation in "Perfect season" he may just go into deep depression and never be heard from again..wait. Anyways I don't wish bad things for him, just to be quite, but I'll pull for the Giants to win just to make sure old Mercury remains sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

loans
loans Counter